Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I was told that its a DOG-EAT-DOG world....... to succeed, sometimes one have to 'eat' its own kind. Is it really necessary?.... There's alot out there will say 'yes'..... I would understand why......

These few months, I experienced another term called CAT-F*CK-CAT!!




.... its just a tag I use to describe people whom always think that our kindness were meant to destroy them. a lot of times, I tried sharing my 'bits' of success with close ones..... but everytime, its being taken wrongly. A lot of times i tried pulling those behind/below, to come walk by side.... but everytime they think I'm trying to put them in danger......??

and the worst thing.... when I'm up there all alone..... they say I changed and tried to F*ck them up......

WTF!!!!!!!

I've got a weird feeling abt this year.... u see, I was born in the year of the PIG. I've got Chinese uncle and aunties telling me it's my year... I'm not superstitious or anything but.... if it's really true.... does it really worth anything....?? Is it really worth being 'up there' alone...?

A close friend said that I'm gonna be 'big' this year.... his feng shui master told him that.... what's big..?? my head or my balls...? how abt my bank account....??

quietly, we passed the 1st week of Jan.... nothing seems right for me.... but need to keep pushing and pushing..... for those who think my deeds are for something negative, that's up to u.... when I get back to my senses, I'll just leave you rotting 'down' there......

in the meantime, to all the backstabbers..... are you dying yet...??????

3 comments:

Adminstrator said...

This year... WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE BIG... the older you get, the slower your body metabolism... thus... feng shui master is right. We are getting bigger each year. Some more obvious than others.

Jeez. I should stop looking inbetween the lines.

p/s backstabbers and gossip mongers will still die this year. it's only january. have patience.

Anonymous said...

nice bud.. HAPPY 36 BIRTHDAY!!! in very much advance.. keke.... keeping on rocking and stay sexy..

Mel said...

DIE DIE DIE.....
hope they all die....