Thursday, July 24, 2008

Last night the CREATIVE Team got together for the 'Farewell Party' of Andy Tong (The Tektile Movement). Andy left us for greener pasture and brighter future. Good luck, all the best and C'est la vie!! At least he got the balls to challenge the world........

Anyways....... here are some photos that speaks a thousand words.......

Three men and a Shibuya girl......


errr...... Creative Team meh....??


No points for guessing who da culprit


I know y'all hate it when I'm right........


Its ok..... It's legal now..... Nobody is going
against company policy. Time to spread the love....

6 comments:

Adminstrator said...

"errr...... Creative Team meh....??"

I didn't misread or interpret. Others will. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Adminstrator said...

The TONG will be missed :p

adr3n said...

meh meh meh meh meh

C0rnelius said...

I not part of creative team. I am merely Photoshop operator here.. hehehe

Adminstrator said...

"you mean THERE is a CREATIVE team?"

(old running joke I share with Raz since last year.)

razaq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.