Tuesday, July 08, 2008


Recently I've been getting lots of invites to parties with F1 theme. What's worst, every other day, there would be someone suggesting to do an F1 party. I was told that its a 'win-win' situation which will benefit everyone. Who the fark is "everyone"??! What's so great with doing F1 parties or any other racing-themed-parties?? So what if the Singapore F1 GP is 2 months away? Of coz it'll help the nation's economy, of coz there'll be more tourist, of coz the nightlife will be buzzing that weekend....... so what?!! Its quite unfortunate that all those people who are excited, are not even involve in any of the F1 activities or will earn from it.

You really wanna know why, I'm really not excited about it?? The race will run in the wee hours of the morning. Which is actually, my rest time. I've just been 'asked' to provide DJ services before the races...... and assist some people in the paddock. WTF!!! You all think I'm so free meh??!! So what if I get free passes, "ALL ACCESS passes". Its gonna be fasting month, I'm gonna be tired the whole month!! Btw, I just booked a quick getaway to Bali. I don't wanna be here when all chaos hits town.......

Join me anyone.......??

As for the lame F1 parties...... been there, done that. *Hint Hint*..... there'll be lots of slutty, trying-too-hard-girls, and SPGs...... hoping to land on some old-rich-muthafarkers lap........

And for those who thinks that organising F1 themed parties are the way to go........ keep on doing it. It'll separate us men against the boys......... tra-la-la-la..........

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

Hahaha... THIS HAS GOT TO BE YOUR BEST POSTING EVER!!!!!!!!

My stomach still hurts from laughing too much!!!