Sunday, July 20, 2008

Some pics from the recent show in in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Recorded in a hotel ballroom, televised on national TV for the youths of Colombo. DJ standards are mediocre, but the efforts done for the local DJs are commendable. Something Singabore can learn from a 3rd-World-country like Sri Lanka.

Explaining to the Chairman of Trade Affairs why
his daughter(back to camera) should have
private lessons from me.....

Judges - Bored Phuck!!

"Where's my Crunk Juice?!"





Uninvited dancers trying to imitate Milli Vanilli




After the last trip, I don't think I'll be back to Sri Lanka anytime soon. Due to the civil unrest, its not safe anymore. Apart from that, everyone who sees me there has been asking for freebies!! Do I look like a freaking 'Santa'??

Looking forward to the Middle East Denon DJ Tour......... Ahlan Wasahlan.......

No comments: