Wednesday, July 09, 2008


Recently, I've just realized that I haven't been doing music, mixtapes, posting blogs, teaching DJ-ing, talk music, or even bothered to motivate new DJs. After a short and premature...... err, thoughts...... I find that I'm no longer interested in all the above.

Music is getting pretty boring.... its either freaking RnB, Hip Hop or Reggaeton. Its wrong when Ah Bengs are starting to approach DJ console and ask for Reggaeton. Even HOUSE music is not that exciting anymore. Too much of sleazy, dirrty electro. Frankly, it doesn't serve any purpose to the creative minds. And to the DJs that just got 'dissed' at Thumper..... for preaching 'Dirty Electro'...... whatever la Mat! You're still a Mat..... no better than Mat Yo Yo!!

However, I do miss all the DeepHouse, Soulful, SanFran sounds of the DeeperHouse. Gotta start digging the old records.

Not bothered about any new DJ-ing techniques, new DJs-on-the-block, mixtapes, sounds of NuRave or whatever they think its cool. DJs who wanna learn..... go somewhere else. No time to teach, not bothered about the money offered, and I don't care if any of you look up to me!!! Of coz you have to look up....... I'm taller than most of you..... ninkampoop!

Those who emailed and called me to argue about the practicality about DJ equipments, don't bother to wait for any answers. If you think I don't reply coz I've got no answers...... go ahead. The fact is....... why would I need to explain small minor things like why the buttons are made of rubber instead of metal, to a young punk who don't even know the difference between an XLR cable and a 'quarter-inch' jack. Since we are in the topic of arrogance....... I share my reasons and thoughts only to the engineers and R&D personnel who are directly involved in the world market..... not for just some punk who lives in his mother's 3-room HDB flat!! If you're not happy, go and complain in the forum. If you're lucky, someone will actually read and emphatize with you.

Life's direction has taken a different turn. Music is not on top of my list anymore. DJ-ing is not a priority anymore as it has lost its satisfaction and excitement. Being part of a DJ crew and act like all's cool is utterly nonsense!! To play in a band is not fun anymore coz the only 'groupies' you get are drunk, old women, who dance with no rhythm and requesting the band to play "Love Me" by Colin Gay Raye!!...... and ..... did I say that they smell??! Smell of un-shaved armpit!!! eeeeeeeeeee...............

Anyway, I have never envisioned myself to be a 'world-famous-DJ' or 'jet-stting-DJ'. I'm just thankful that I am one of the few local jocks that have actually "walk-the-walk and talk-to-the-cock.....". To know the right people in the industry and hanging out with the right people is always a good choice. To have the Denon boys backing all the time will path the way to some greater things. For now...... I'm gonna take a 'chil-pill' and view the new horizon before I actually walk on it....... hopefully, no one will get to hear this few words....

"Hi, my name is ___________, and I'm an alcoholic."

On a different note......... to the guys who was whacked by some Niggers at Boat Quay...... serve you RIGHT!!! Serve you right for not respecting their culture. Getting whacked for trying to attempt to do the C-Walk in front of African-American is not a wise thing to do. There is nothing cool about C-Walk. It is a ritual for their gangster-life. Back in States, they do the C-Walk or Crip Walk in respect of the members who died in battles, on the way to battles and challenging to battles. All these wannabees here thinks that its cool to C-Walk!!

I hope some ignorant-ass local boy goes to LA and C-Walk in front of the Bloods or Crips........ and get shot!!! Hahaha..... that'll be really really funny!!

You idiots trying to be Hip-Hop...... go la..... go..... go..........goooooooo......



And don't go bitching about Hip Hop to me...... you don't know where I get my street education. Maybe y'all should go learn and find out how the Hip Hop fashion evolve into everything big and baggy........?

Here's some advice to my Indian friends....... don't patronize yourself. Stop putting similarities between yourself and the African-Americans. They are BLACK, you are BROWN. You like curry chicken, they like fried chicken. They have less hair, you've got hair everywhere! They get high and have sex, you get a high and kill each other. When they talk, their hands move. When you talk, you head moves. See the difference....??!! Need I say more??

Now, its your turn to take the chill-pill.........

And all the Mats....... chill la beb. No need to act like Chicanos...... Vatos Locos or wat...? Go back to Bedok, Bukit Panjang and Yishun.... pay ur phone bills and don't forget to contribute CPF so that you're liable for the Government rebates. When Hari Raya come, all the Vatos-wannabees rush to Geylang buy baju Kurung.......... Chicanos my ass!! Sudahlah!! Chicanos don't wear baju-Kurung... they only wear bandanas for Hari Raya!!!

3 comments:

Adminstrator said...

I retract... THIS IS YOUR BEST POST EVER... besides the last one. I'm bruised all over from jolting off the chair in hysteria!

razaq said...

the fact that it was good coz it was done during office time, when everyone was chaotic in the office, there I was, looking busy on the PC. *hick*

Adminstrator said...

HA! RIGHT ON!