Wednesday, July 30, 2008



One of the best songs I've heard this year. Very straight forward, direct, simple chords progression, good emotional relay and strong message. The arrangement is very basic, but that's what makes it good. Some may say that the song is very child-like, something that a newbie would write. But again, if you look at all the hits and classic songs, all of them are actually simple music and very straight forward.

Anyway, I use to write a song called "Ahlee". I can't record it coz I'm not willing to face the consequences...... unless I leave this country and join the Hillybillies.

Some of the lines .......

Ahlee, Ahlee,
Don't take my money,
Help me feed my family,
And don't increase GST.

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

Temasek, Temasek...
You're so rich, and it makes us sick.
Temasek, Temasek...
Thanks for the increased bank loan rates.