Saturday, July 12, 2008

A lil' reminder to myself and some House-heads.........





I'm not gonna lie to myself anymore and I'm sick of all the shit that's happening in the club music scene. I'm going back to my roots. I realized that I was never a crowd pleaser and I don't want to be a pleaser-teaser. Have never wanted to play in big parties, or hoping for the crowd to scream when you drop a track. If I ever wanna be in the console, I'll please myself first before anyone else. Its ok if you gonna find my music boring and monotonous. To each his own......... I'm have always find Reggaeton music stupid, boring and uninspiring....... I respect the music, artistes and talent to create Reggaeton hits, unfortunately, the enjoyment only lasted 5 seconds.
House has its own meaning and reasons. Some may interpret House as drug-music...... if anyone who's been 'there' would really tell you that, if you have drugs in your head..... everything can be music...... I was told that by Roy Davis Jr and Miguel Migs long ago that HOUSE music is about love & togetherness......(I think they were high on something)...... they also told me, if you got no Soul, you ain't never understand HOUSE music........

So........ I don't care anymore what you farkers think. Whether I'm a good DJ or not, if my music is boring, if I can't move people on the floor........ Some may take years to understand, some will never get it...... I'm just glad I have it in me.......... everything Soulful and Deep......

Like the Hip-Hoppers-wannabee speak in their slang........... DEEPHOUSE is the SHIT!!

No comments: