Monday, February 15, 2010

So........ (this is gonna be a 'boring' posting)

I'm still in Brunei..... the first leg of the gig just ended last night. Unfortunately, there are no photos to post due to 'no camera' policy. Don't ask why but I think I understand the complications. I'm not gonna brag if the party when well or not, what kinda music played, who screamed the loudest and what was served. But again, everything seems to taste and feel nice when it is illegal or 'hard-to-get'. Ok, that sounds wrong.

Another thing I noticed that when there's a party that involves family members, and lots of married or attached couples, the single ones seemed to look weird. Weird in every way! And the married men, they flock together and are very much well-behaved. In this case, well-behaved means they are there to really take care, look after and serve the wives. This is when all the wives get together and go crazy....... I mean really really crazy. Can't say much what they did at the party but, to me, it's like the wives and the fiances and the girlfriends, took this opportunity to let loose...... like a mad moose..... chasing after a wild goose.

Errr....... I think I should not say much. I made friends with 'them' and we click pretty well. They will be reading this blog soon and I don't want to be a party-pooper. Nevertheless, this gig will be one of those things that I'm gonna remember a long long time. Some day, I can brag about this gig. But that's gonna cost....... a life.

Btw, I was chatting with someone on MSN and he asked, "why you say you always travel for gigs but I can't seem to find your posters anyway or no clubs heard of you?" Well, that's because, I only play at gigs when people get married, divorced, circumcised........ and sometimes, I play at anniversary parties of the School of the Deaf. All these parties are not listed unless you in the 'niche'....... get the drift. Maybe, I should brag more?? I don't know every DJ in Indonesia or Europe like someone claimed to be. And, I don't intend to be like 'Mike'...... So, that's why you don't here much and know about me. It's not good for a DJ, but again, at this moment, do I really care?

Maybe, why don't you try Googling my name and see what's on the top list..... on maybe what's on the first 2 pages.......

Biatch!!!!!!

No comments: