Friday, February 12, 2010


Speaking from the male-ego side of me, first time I saw this poster of the movie, I went, "Oh no, another mushy-mooshi-boobie-woogie movie". When my significant-other suggested that we watch this, I didn't feel as bad. I was more than willing and frankly, I look forward to it. Weird feeling coming from me as I'm known to be really picky about movies, actors and directors.

After a third of the movie past, I guessed correctly what's gonna happen, but I was really surprised of the whole outcome of the movie. Seriously, I actually enjoyed it. Star-studded cast, multiple plots and the ending was 'some-kind' twisted. I'm not giving away the story line, but what I'm gonna say is....... guys, if you wanna start showing the romantic side of you, maybe u can try this movie as a start. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Guys, put your male-ego aside and take your girlfriend........ or boyfriend to watch this. Same sex relationships are also advised to watch this........ like I said, you'll be pleasantly amused and surprised.



If you like the movie CRASH, you might like Valentine's Day.

No comments: