Friday, August 10, 2007

the cat is having a better time than I do...!!!!


FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so fucking tired and looking forward to some proper sleep when I realised that all the nephews and cuz'ins bunkin' at home...... why? coz they wanna play on the video, computer games and other form of FUCKING games at home!! this is the 6th times in 6 weeks that this shit happens!!! I've got no fucking place to sleep, again!!!! and I need to sleep, coz I HAVE TO FUCKING GO TO WORK!!!! People are already saying I'm slacking, haven't been productive and shit....... I NEED TO FUCKING SLEEP & REST coz I've got fucking WORK!!!!! and they are staying the fucking weekend!!!!!

I need to fucking sleep and rest......!!!!!!! and I need my fucking room!!!!! its bad enuff that I haven't slept in a real bed for the past 5 years...... now I'm losing my space to sleep..???!!! this is really fucked-up!!!!!

Its a fucking holiday, yet I'm fucking working...... and now, no fucking place to sleep..???!!!!!

I fucking need my own place....!!! with the property prices soaring at an all-time high.... don't think I'll be ever getting one.... not willing to share yet...... I need space and need to let everything 'loose' and 'run free' when I'm on my own...... so, I need my own fucking place!!!

Need to get a sleeping bag soon........
Need to find an affordable place, nearer to work......
Need to sleep on a real bed again....
Need to find the 'fire' to work .....
Need to learn to be an 'asshole' to some people......
Need to learn not to trust people so much.....
Need to sleep.....
Need to sleep......
Need to FUCKING sleep!!!!!!!

I am FUCKING tired!!! I need to sleep!!! there's no place to fucking sleep in MY OWN HOME!!!!!!

Fuck you, you, you and YOU!! Wanna know why....??

Coz' I need to fucking sleep and I've got nowhere to sleep!!!!!

(please excuse the angst and coarse language, however, don't anyone fucking try to be nice and post no fucking comments.....!!!!!)

if you wanna be nice...... just don't comment and shut the fuck up!!

No comments: