Thursday, August 02, 2007

I had to bitch about this...... something which I found amusing, irritating and confusing, all in one.

I was doing my rounds at the other outlets today, O Bar, dbl O and Tivoli...... as I was sitting at TIvoli beer bar looking at people..... out of a sudden a group of 6 girls and few guys started screaming and rushed thru the club (O Bar). Looking at them, myself and the security guy next to me got alerted and started running also...... we thought there was a fight or something......

Guess wat the fark happen........??!!

Ollie (resident DJ) played the irritating song........... "ella, ella, eh, eh...."

Damn It!!

Suddenly the term ONE PEOPLE ONE NATION slapped into my face....... everyone were actually going .......... "ella, ella, eh, eh...."

3 comments:

Adminstrator said...

Umbrella is technically a retard songs with spastic lyrics. But it's a hit because most of the general public are either retards, spastic or brain-dead. The rest just have no taste in anything at all.

Goddamn stupid song.

Gimme my proper old-skool hip hop and slow jams. Hip Pop... *puke*

Benesia said...

Warning: STOP Poisoning urself by MTV or SG radio STATION!!!!

I saw MTV playing TWICE of tht song back to back!!! WTF... FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!

ops... Too emo... ;PP

PHAT SOUNDS said...

I agree with you bro. This song is been played again and again and again on the MTV and radio station. Can go nuts hearing it especially ella,ella,eh,eh I mean what is the meaning??? I agree it is a irritating song but the general public like it so what to do?

Brother Razaq if you see this, it's me yan remember?