Wednesday, August 15, 2007



Met a very old friend today..... in fact, it was an x-girlfriend from long long ago. I was very very happy for her that she's happily married, and blessed with a chubby baby boy.

What makes me very happy is that she was formerly a juvenile delinquent, drug addict, with lots of problems. When I was dating her, I took her away from her 'black influences' and started hangout with my boys, who were into music and some creative stuffs.... she didn't belief that she could turn back into someone better. it took sleepless nights and hours of pacifying. She eventually got out of the nightlife, and old friends and got a job in an office. That's where we broke off while she started to date her manager.....

6 years later, she's married, loving husband, have a kid, works for a major MNC, with a good position... I'm so happy for her...

morale of the story....... EVERYBODY HAS A CHANCE TO TURN THINGS AROUND, IF THEY BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES. Hope is a good thing... hope for something good, thats when something good will happen.

I'm glad I was a part of her 'turn-around'..... this is the third time such things happen to me (the other girl with same problem is now a Senior Officer with CID!!)......

I realise my existance in this world does have a meaning.

ever heard of St. Razaq's Day...?? 18th Dec...

2 comments:

Les said...

i believe in good karma hope its working for you :)

razaq said...

hoping for the good things to come soon, man.......