Monday, August 06, 2007


I really don't need anybody to tell me that I'm slacking or a slacker...... have never been one and the whole world knows about it........ there's nothing to hide. I'M NOT A SLACKER, AND NEVER WILL BE......

Try looking with eyes open and not the mouth....... or legs.....

Maybe I just can't move or fidget anymore.... any movement maybe the reason of all wrongdoings......

Ever wonder how come the world is suffering from Global Warming....??

Do you know who cause the civil un-rest in
southern Thailand?

Ever wonder who killed Roger Rabbit....??

I moved, and ITS ALL MY FAULT!!....... (don't believe me...??)

you'll see..... someone will be announcing it soon........

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

This Wednesday, Friday and Saturday... got mood to drink. Dun ask me why. Just got mood. So...so... YUM SENG and dumb everything out.