Sunday, August 05, 2007


During our weekly meetings, I sit in a chair next to the CEO.... apparently, legend says that the chair was cursed. Anybody sits in that chair will be out of the company sooner or later...... in fact, we have actually seen 2 key figures suffering from such beliefs.

As much as I'm not a superstitious person, I have been advised countless times to get an 'amulet' from a 'wise' person to ward off the curse. Most of the time, I'd just laugh it off.....

Unfortunately, it seems like there IS really a curse..... I'm feeling it right now. In fact, its getting so real that I'm quite bothered by it......

Today, 3 person came up to me and asked....."what the hell were you trying to do yesterday??!"
Another asked, "...were you trying to sabotage the event?"
Another question was, "....why do you always create problems for others..."

WTF did I do last night...??!!!!!!

Is it because I came on stage and did my 'thing'........? Is it because the jazz vocalist didn't turn up...?? don't blame me, man! event was postponed 3 times..... does that mean everybody else can't take other shows but just wait for us......?? oh, and btw, last night was not HIP HOP..... it was Nu Jazz, Acid Jazz, Fusion and FreeStyle...... first in Singapore, already a fad in NYC.

The question again...... WTF DID I DO LAST NIGHT???!!!

No wonder I was left out from meetings I was supposed to attend.......

No wonder there were lots of questions asked about my whereabouts and work.......

No wonder during my meetings nobody wants to say anything, except...... I DUNNO...!!

No worries...... I get the drift. Life goes on...... curse or not.....

Maybe now I'll get to take my well-deserved leave (and rest)..... maybe now I can actually think about my social life and go look for a bride.....(and please my parents and grandma).......

Too many 'maybe's'....... need to sleep on it and not think anything yet.......

Good Night, y'all........

1 comment:

PHAT SOUNDS said...

Relax bro, everybody got a bad day. And it happened to be yesterday. Bro it happened to me too my friend nearly got into a fight with the head PR of a club because of me. So we both have a bad day yesterday. And i believe that the chair is cursed. It's the feeling there. just take it easy bro.Have a break have a kitkat.