Thursday, November 22, 2007


I'm not sure if I've become a boring person, demanding consumer or expecting too much from something too little. I think the local tv programmes are getting from bad to worse. I'm not one of those people who watch tv that often. So, when I do get the chance, naturally, every programme should be interesting, or at least worth checking out. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

I realised that the same people appears on tv nearly 5 times a day. That, I think is visual pollution. The next time you watch tv, try counting how many times you saw Gurmit Singh, Adrian Pang, Fiona Xie, Michelle Chia and Andrea Fuckseca comes on. (I'd rather the latter cum on tv....)

With no apparent reason, i got a glimpse of Deal or No Deal on tv....... (I heard someone said, "Dew or No Dew") - shut up guys!! it got nothing to do with watching Cookie!!
It happen to be the pilot episode for season 2 with celebrity guest, Fiona!!! damn it!! she was irritating....loud, and a show-off. and I think she didn't know how the game is played. Pity the charity organisation they were playing for. Soon, they gonna have the Hunks episode. To some, its eye-candy watching the girls and guys (I used to think so....) to some it could be an eye-sore (yea, just because I'm not dating one of 'em anymore, I can say that. call me sore-loser..... NOT)... but the argument here is ..... where have all the creativity gone to..??? Some people say all the creative people are in Mediacorp. I beg to differ. Why can't they have an episode with all the 'divas', transverstites, impesonators and drag-queens...?? wouldn't it be cool??!! it'll add colour and FUN. Yeah, thats the word....FUN!! 26 of the drag-queens in one episode will sure be 'heaven & hell' in the studio. Btw, 'beautiful' is not beautiful anymore.

After watching "Dew or No Dew"...... came another programme, which is totally dedundant. FOREPLAY. Got nothing to do with sex, no.4, or whatsoever. Its just about Eunice, 4 super-bimbo (who can't act, can't smile, can't pronounce proper English words, no sense of rhythm and unfriendly to the tv cameras), talking about cars...... costing $1/2 million dollars.
Do they realise that people who can afford those cars don't watch tv.....? they are out racing with peers to screw as many females as they can...... and the fact that they interviewed Hafiz Koh (local race driver) about the Mercedez SLK. He made it look like it was a stud from the Centro Boy's Club....... no prizes for guessing what he prefers for breakfast. I'm sure its banana shake rather than orange squeeze. They girls are awfully wrong, except for the NMP Eunice in hot-pants! First, the government trying to imposed extra charges on the road to curb the number of cars. Then, they made a programme about which car to buy...??? Right-on!! Why can't they make programmes about abusive girlfriends, beautiful-cheats, ugly-cashiers, fat-cows or rude-bartenders? Worse still, they should make programmes about sensitive, humourous, talented, not-so-rich single guys. At least, it'll relate to some of the viewers out there.

There you go, instead of just complaining, I gave ideas. That means I'm being constructive and not just a critic.

The irritation didn't stop there. After the FOREPLAY programme, came TAB TV discussing about a very important issue...... "Internet Gaming Addiction and Illegal Surfing over Unsecured Wireless Connection........."
Do they realise that there are more important issues out there......?? Do they know about FACEBOOK addiction..??? How about Topless internet Surfing...???


I shall not argue anymore.........

1 comment:

Les said...

heheheh.
what's worse is that eunice olson is a "grago"