Friday, November 30, 2007


The time has come to prove what team-players mean, or WHERE the sense of belonging is........ it will be a fight to the end, Race to the finishing line! With the bunch or RETARDS behind me....... I'll bet my lungs we gonna hit it. In fact, I'm already calculating next month's target. I'm not trying to count the eggs before it hatches...... its just my confidence with the team. If they can hold on to NOTHING for the last 9 months....... this LAST sprint should be a breather.

There might be an after-party...... provided all is well.

Now..... for the rest of you who thinks too much, talk too much but nothing moved..... come down tonight and show me your support..... if you have one.

Nuff said.......

Bring me my cookie.

Rob says, "YOU CAN DO IT..!!"


1 comment:

Benesia said...

I wonder if tht nipple would still be sensitive... hummmm....