Sunday, May 04, 2008


GENERATION OF IGNORANCE

Would you believe that despite the technology and ideology of the current life, we are indeed considered the "Generation of the Ignorant". Yes we are!! Who said so?? ...... Your bloody sister's husband's mother's God-son said so...... You got a problem with that...??!!

So what if we are graduates, who are internet-savvy, politically-informed, naturally-conscious and generally well-versed of the civilized world. So what??!! Just because you have a piece of paper that qualifies you of all the above, you can command the world at your stinky feet??! Well, that is never the case, and we're just a bunch of ignorants.

Last night I met an ignorant who decided that he could make some people happy by going against my policies and concepts. In the first place, I'm not sure if he understand the concepts or policies, in fact, I wonder if he even understand the word CONCEPT. It is even a bad idea trying to explain something you don't understand. (Imagine this senario - an Ah Beng trying to explain to an Englishman what does 'CONCEPT' means and that 'DISCO' still exist..... just like Elvis)

It is quite pathetic what some people willing to do for an extra $200 in sales, hoping for a compliment from an event organizer, and agreeing to anything requested by going against your house rules.......... It gets worst when it got to the owner's ears. And.... trying to put the blame on music was never a good idea. Music is an aphrodisiac of emotion, it is an extension of notion, and elevation of passion. Retardation is a form non-musical conformity of the mind.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that...... its quite contradicting that people would say, "I don't know anything about music, not a music person....", but they'll be the first person to say that business is slow due to wrong music played. Some things never change. There are followers and there are leaders. Some follow to lead, without the faintest idea of what's going on. Some follow their leaders to the every inches, which significantly, showed their ignorance of the surrounding and present civilization and its customaries.

*SIGH*

The game is on...... I'm waiting for what's coming. I know they are not happy at getting the 'smack' from the MAN. And I know they looking for ammunition to gun me down. I don't give a damn-shit. Bring it in on, bitch....... err, I mean, bring it on, Beng. While you're thinking of what to do or say, don't forget to clean up after me. You deserve the bump.

3 comments:

Adminstrator said...

di da di... di da di...

:p

Adminstrator said...

so Dazed Out made money because "the music was right". must be. wahahahahahahahaha!

Adminstrator said...

D.I.S.C.O. - Ottawan... ahahahahaha!