Monday, May 12, 2008


Sting sang a song...... the chorus sounds like...... "I hate to say it, I hate to say it........."

For the 10th time, and 2nd year running, the trophy is staying in Old Trafford. I hate to remind anyone what I've said previous weeks. Now, just 1 more to go, Moscow. I must say its gonna be risky considering Roman Abra-no-bitch and Shevchendol have their 'gina' there. However, I should not rub it too much about us being champions again. But the fact is, Chelsea is nothing but a bunch of wankers....... leading 1-0, then at the very last minute gave away a goal. And that bloody Shevchendol, score 1 goal in a blue moon, act like score every week. Next week, Champions league final got no John Terry. Still wanna win Champions League?? Wait long long.

Lets see if my magic mirror is right again........

"Russian Wanker"

P.S. I thought that Park Ji Sung is a freaking awesome player ......go kimchi!!

No comments: