Tuesday, May 27, 2008


There you go! The anniversary party was a blast...... No cheesy gimmicks, lame deco or crappy performances. For once it looked like a real club, sound like a real club and reacted like a real club. Music was pretty lame but that's what the brand is all about, the locals, heartlanders, who just wanna party to something that they can relate to. I would have love to play for a lil' bit but, it would have caused major problems. When things really went well and good, everyone wanna claim victory. Its there for the take. I'm not hard-up for such glory anymore coz I know I'm capable of bigger things.

As promised, we painted Orchard Road in purple last Friday. Everybody saw what we did on the streets. The club was slammed from the moment doors open and showed good figures in the book, despite of free-flow in the early part of the night. As I've promised, PRB did earn the respect it deserves from a different group of clientel. As promised, it broke the room's sales figures. As promised, the band got the recognition it deserves despite of how they were dressed. As promised, my boys performed like it was their last night in the club. As promised, I stood sober at the end of the night. As promised, I delivered what was expected.

That's all folks......... I've delivered my promises. I don't owe anyone anything. I didn't give up on anything, anybody........ Its time for me to earn what I deserve all these while........ the recognition and respect of a "TEAM PLAYER'......... somewhere else, doing something else.

Thank you for the 'music'.

2 comments:

Adminstrator said...

HOME - Daughtry

adr3n said...

Isn't that the song you said would be your...

hehehe

kthxbai