Thursday, January 07, 2010

HELLOOOOOOO.............!!



Oh damn!!!!! It's been really really a long time since I came here........ now that I have a lil' bit more time, I think I'm gonna start bitching, ranting, complaining and what not, here again. I've been pretty busy for the past year or so..... things have change a lil' bit since I left this blog. Nevertheless, there's gonna be some 'read-worthy' materials coming up your way. So, do keep a lookout on my FB account for updates.......... and don't forget to bookmark this site again. (I can here some people going 'HELL YEAH!!')

For a start..... here's an update of what I've been doing.

I've been a Superhero... saving young gullible rich girls.

made friends with inmates of IMH

hung-out with Zee Avi

got me-self a gerlfwen


and ..........

toned-up my abs...... ahem.

That should keep you busy for now....... maybe, I've gotta update the profiles and pics...... and maybe include new mixes. Till then, have a bad dream and stop ass-wiping people you don't like. Stand up for your farking right for once!!

Later bitch..........!!!

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

IMH.... ahahahahaha... that photo is PRICELESS!!!