Sunday, January 31, 2010

FAN CLUB - sorry, I was wrong.......(pffft!)

In relation to the previous post, someone corrected me and said that I was stoopid. To that person, thank you for correcting me. You just won yourself a Denon DJ headphones HP500.

According to the reader, FAN club was referring to ..........


Goodness gracious....... how stoopid can I be (....rolling eyes). I should have known that!! All the invites are actually asking me to join their fan club. I'm embarassed...... really embarassed of my ignorance. (..... eyes still rolling)


wait-a-minute............ if you wanna be a fan, don't you have to know the person first? then, don't you have to like the person or what he/she does? or maybe be 'fanatically enthusiastic' about what the person does......?? Isn't being a fan is a voluntary act of passion? hmmmm...... I get invited to be a fan!!! Am I suppose to be feeling special or something....??

err...... kinda confuse now. Need my double-shot Vanilla Latte Grande..... I can't think.... confused!! (.....pfffft!!!)

No comments: