Saturday, February 23, 2008



Just in case if anyone is interested........ I'm going back to haunt my former console. Not sure if anybody there gonna understand. dbl O is not the same when i used to helm the console and shepherd the dancefloor. Nowadays, the DJs have to follow what the crowd or what the managers wants. When something is wrong, the music is always the fault, anywhere, everywhere. When all is good....... its because "the drinks were premium, promotion was spot-on and event was awesome......." - DJs..... they take back seat.

For the benefit of old mates who miss the place, take this chance to come back and experience the club again. Not that its gonna matter but, reminiscing the past could be fun. My Denon sponsors are gonna be there to help, just in case you forgot how we used to drink and have fun. I'm still trying to get the SHADOW DANCERS.... worst case scenario, I'll dance with my shadow.....

Its gonna be on a Friday night...... some of you may have to work, some may have to take care of your kids..... but if you have the chance.....

I've got 50 guestlist available before 10pm.

2 comments:

Les said...

woooot!
miss hearing heaven scent, xpander and chase the sun during my army days... :D

adr3n said...

Smookey can dance. Rope in 6 fingers and Timo to be backup shadow dancers!!!!