Thursday, February 14, 2008

LINES.....?? WHAT LINE??!!

A list of lines that never got me lucky. Never!! Not even on a drunk women, a guy or a deaf mute. Nevertheless, some people say "persistant counts"......

Loser's Top 10 list of Pick-Up lines.

1. You must be a damn good thief, coz you stole my heart from across the room.
2. If I can rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
3. Hi, can take a picture of you? I'd like to show my mom what I want for my birthday.
4. Excuse me miss, are you lost? This is not heaven, and you look like you're from heaven...
5. I know that milk does you good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?!
6. If I told you that you have a great body, would you hold it against me?
7. I wonder how our children will look like....?
8. You look very much like my next girlfriend.....
9. Excuse me, you owe me a drink. (Why??) I dropped it while looking at you.

10. Are you cold, or are you just glad to see me......??!!


No comments: