Thursday, February 07, 2008

To readers of my blog, once again GONG XI FA CAI!! and HUUAATTTTT AHHHHHH!!!!!!

I wish all my readers a happy & prosperous Lunar New Year. May all the charms, and luck be with you throughout the year of the RAT. Speaking of luck, lets try if I'm bringing some luck this year, even though I prefer to be like the guy in the movie "GOOD LUCK CHUCK"...... For the past few days, I've been seeing a set of 4 numbers........


Since I don't buy 4D and don't know how to buy them....... I thought I'd share the numbers with you. Let's see if anybody wanna try their luck via this blog. If you ever hit, no need to share your winnings with me, all you need to is buy a can of cat food and feed the cats at Gallery Hotel.

The number is .............

1 8 0 6

Don't ask where I got it from............ just try. And don't be greedy to try big amount.......

No comments: