Sunday, February 24, 2008


Oh Wow.... the 10th sms just came in since last night asking what I'm so pissed off about..... all referring to the recent postings.....

For the record, I'm not pissed nor angry. Just tired of repeating myself....... Instead of getting pissed or angry, I'd rather channel the energy to something else...... like getting my shit together for the upcoming events....... now that's what you call 'positive attitude'. Trying to find fault with others is definitely not 'positive' at all!

And once again, the rest of you who actually got to know me...... and keep coming to this blog, for the sake of entertainment...... thank you for your support.

Let's try not to take everything too seriously....... got to learn take the "chill pill"......
and listen to some real music......

No comments: