Monday, March 24, 2008

HERE'S A BORING POSTING........



Today, I decided to pick up my lazy ass and talk a walk downtown, where I ended up at HMV. Guess what did I buy...?? Someone out there guessed it right........ Yeah, I bought my 6th and 7th copy of the movie HITCH. I bought 2 copies just in case if I need to ........hmmm..... leave it at someone's place.

After 3 weeks of shitty feelings, unsettled decisions and uncompassed directions, today I finally feel relax, smiled and laughed at myself....... all because of the movie. Damn. I really really need a life.

"Every man has the ability and right to sweep a girl of her feet anytime, anyday, anywhere...... it just need the right broom....."

"never lie, steal, cheat and drink... if you have to, lie for the good of love ones, steal from leaving bad companys, cheat death..... and drink for the moments...."

3 comments:

C0rnelius said...

Next time wanna buy things from HMV, call me lah.. I can get staff discount! heh

razaq said...

alamak..... evetytime never plan la..... just go and buy. maybe I need another 2 pcs of the HITCH dvds and Runaway Bride. btw, the OM Recordings Miami 08 cd is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! they've been playing at HMV everyday.....

Adminstrator said...

I want to buy Live Aid DVD!!!