Friday, March 14, 2008


"Hey Melayu DJ!!!.... what the fuck are you doing??!!..... you just killed the bloody business in this club!!..... go back to where you belong. Your ideas and concepts doesn't work here!! We are the best in this business...... and we don't listen to anyone coz we've got the best bartenders in this country!! Do not tell us how to run our business....... its our money, our problems, our club....OURS!! You're just a worker and a puppet...... stay that way....!! Why do you look so blurr...?? I said, Get the FUck outta here....!!"

I was awoken by the harsh voice, and as I opened my eyes..... I couldn't see anybody.... heard the voice but there was nobody! It was dark, and cold...... and the rain was pouring outside.... I took a glimpse of the time.... it was only 5am..... Back to sleep. Not feeling too good. I think I need to see the doctor later. I hate nightmares.......

No comments: