Thursday, March 06, 2008

Idol Idiot

I haven't been watching the tv for quite a while. Today i came home early to rest after a hectic mid-week, hoping to catch some rest and sleep. Unfortunately, the tv was on and the American Idol was showing. So, I watched a lil', knowing that I will definitely fall asleep. To my surprise, some of the performers caught my attention with their talents and.........ermmm....... nevermind.
That 17-year old guy..... David Archuleta...... damn! he's talented and his voice is golden... in simple English...... I'm now officially a FAN!!



And..... apart from that guy..... you should check-out this pinoy.....HOTT!!!! man! can't explain but.... she's hott!! She's like the 2nd pinoy that I'm crazy about... the other one was an Aussie Pinoy (Kris), this one..... Ameri-Noy.... and, no! I'm not about to go walking around Lucky Plaza on Sundays. Ramiele Malubay is HOTT!! Maybe she could get hotter if she stop trying to be a cutie......






I told you didn't I.....??

No comments: