Monday, March 31, 2008

Why do some of us allow others to make use of us in the name of friendship, love, career or humane? Why do we let others hurt our feelings when we know that we can prevent it? Why do we get into relationships when we know that its never gonna get anywhere? Why do we buy things that we would never wear/use? Why do we forgive them even though they took everything and gave nothing? Why do we share sorrow, but not happiness? Why do we say thank you when we are the one who gives? Why do I have to sow the seeds, while others enjoy the fruits? Why must it happen again and again, and again, and again, and again.....

This is how the world around us evolves. Eat or be eaten, kill or be killed...

This is not ranting or complaining or expressing my grievances. Its just some things that I see around me everyday. Sad but true..... Sometimes I wonder how do these people go to sleep at night, knowing of what they've done. Most of the time they just don't care. Pity those who gave time and effort to help, and sacrificing personal agendas, just to be a FRIEND.

Its a DOG-EAT-DOG world........ you choose what kinda you wanna be......

In the meantime, here's a video I wanna share with all you folks. This is how real RnB/Soul music starts. This is what musical talents is all about. This is a video of Alicia Keys, Angie Stone & Jamie Foxx, doing freestyle/impromptu Soul. Nothing beats freestyling....... For those who knows The Tektile Movement, you would understand how we freestyle with House music. I miss doing freestyling with Mel...... I wonder if anyone remembered the Johnnie Walker party at Pool Room Bar, when I freestyled with MC Mad Loco, .... and the Choya party at EM BTR, When I freestyled with Maya, Enrique and the rest of the Tektile boys. Kyoto Jazz Massive would have been proud of us.

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

to fuck or to be fucked...