Friday, March 07, 2008

This is the state of my brain right now..........

Its only the 6th day of March, 3rd month of 2008, and 4th day of the week....... I'm already burned-out, tired and lifeless. It feels like the mad-month of December was just last week.....

This week, I missed all the gym time, no off day, and stayed late every night. Not sure if I need a holiday or time-off soon.... not sure what I really want. Not sure if I need another life outside work to keep the balance...... but, there's definitely something lacking.

Sometimes, we work really really hard to achieve something, to make ends meet, to live comfortably, to impress, to make a mark....... sometimes, we have to sacrifice. Sometimes, we lose having company and loved ones. Sometimes we regret...... but most of the time.... we have to move on.

Who says being at the top is smooth-sailing.......?? Who says, "the lesser you know, the better...", ... who says that I'm a "happy-camper"....?? who says I'm 'disgusted'? ....... Its gonna be a long weekend....... in my terms, that's not a good thing. I hope someday I will be appreciated for some of the sacrifices made...... until that day arrives, I'll just keep my mouth shut, my legs crossed and my butt covered........

Sorry folks....... nothing funny, nothing bitchy...... no ranting yet.

Btw, have they caught up with 'that guy' yet........?? The local police should dig up the old cases from the 60s..... there was a story about a notorious Malay fugitive who walked pass 100 police officers without being detected.......... some of the old folks would remember that story......

No comments: