Monday, April 30, 2007

Back in school many years ago... I learned about a caption which says, "HUMAN ARE NEVER SATISFIED WITH ONES WANT..." now in the adult working world, I see what it means in physical form, and what it can do to people. their personality change, friends become foes and every good deed are turn to faults and mistakes.

In any office and other working environment, I'm sure we go through this everyday in our life. some of us go through it like a samurai sword thru a cheesecake, some had to wriggle through the edges. in any ways, its nothing cheery and something that anyone wants to go thru. That is if you're on the receiving end.

You see, there are people who are ambitious, over-ambitious, zealous and over-zealous. There are some who tried very hard to be in control that they forgot about themselves and their responsibilites. A lot of times, these things doesn't bother me if they know what they are doing and give results. But when I'm the one doing the 'clean-up' work, it can be very frustrating. There are others who always wants to dictate a certain situation but leave it lying at the last minute - because they can't cope with the expectations of producing results.

Too many times I have been pushed aside coz I don't have the qualifications and all those shit. But roped in to clean things up; because its my department, my jurisdiction. Fark Off!

Control Freaks - be in control with yourself first! Do you know how stupid you look like trying to be something you're not??

My time is up - gotta move on...... Everything I have build for the past 6 years will go down slowly... all because - I don't have the paper qualifications, i don't go to marketing school...??

For all you know, I was already in the industry when these people were trying to figure out which is a toe, and which is a penis!

18th May - the big show.... go figure out yourself. i'm not coming back!

No comments: