Monday, April 02, 2007

Less-Stress on Sundays..........

Forget it!! I think I will never get a peaceful sunday. never get the rest I fully deserve, and never able to have a peaceful mind.

For no reason I got called back to rectify some technical issues in 2 outlets. damn! they really know when to go out of order. Before I could give excuses of not to be able to get out of bed, they reminded me that I was the duty manager for the group this month. NO SHIT!! wtf!

Anyway, at least I didn't have anything on, or else, people would say that I always 'leave them hanging' (back out last minute).

I hope its a gonna be a good week, again. the weather looks good, hopefully it stays that way. Got new partner this week, and another 2 new members in the department. Its growing steadily, and progressing 'stealth-fully'......

Song of the Day ......... 'ManicMonday' - the Bangles

No comments: