Sunday, April 15, 2007


Its freaking very irritating when you're quietly watching the TV and the programme was catching your interest.... then, the commercial trailers come in. What's worse is that they keep showing the same bloody lame trailers of the MSU2007!!..... Every year same old story. The ladies are beautiful, intelligent, speaks well.....bla, bla,bla..... Goodness!! I can't wait what Edwin gonna say in the New Paper!!

All these quoting famous people during the "chat-up" is really unnecessary...... does it really score points?... if it does, something is wrong with the judges.

"... Martin Luther King said, I HAVE A DREAM!!...." - ya! I got wet dream also!!



"... James Dean said, Dream like you live forever?.... live like you die tmw...??" - James Dean stoned on something, again....?



"......Mama said, Knock you out!!...." - Mama knows best!


Maybe there should be a new way to get the ladies for MSU. Get them to drink 5 shots of tequila and do the hokey-pokey. Sing Majulah Singapura the way Celine Dion would.... with the horsey-face. Lock the girls in a room with Carbonara, and listen him brag about ...... bla, bla, bla.... if you're still sane after that... you passed!! Oh no!! its on TV again...... argh!!!!

btw, don't forget to vote for my boys -JDI- on Dancefloor!!

3 comments:

Benesia said...

This Sunday is the final?

Who is the beautiful lady who got cup D this yr, I'll bet my last dollar on her.. I know the taste of our judges... Milkfreaks... waahahaha

Bro, my heart melts everytime the ladies open their mouth.. Nothing but the dumbness things come out.. Or maybe thats wht they called "intelligent" beauty... ha..

Adminstrator said...

Dun ever bet your LAST DOLLAR on anything. Razaq has a habit of taking the last dollar... not from me though :p

razaq said...

u sure u wanna bet your last dollar? the 'Last Dollar' I got made me wanting for more.... cheap thrill, but very, very dangerous! very hazardous!