Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oosh! or is it Oopss!




OMFG! what happened last night??!

both Yukun and myself were at Oosh! Grand Opening party..... met quite a number of familiar faces and friends from the industry. DJs, musicians, models, models-wannabe, people-who-think-they-are-models, the "Idol" - Hardy. hmmm...... hardy? Hardy Mirza?..... oh ya, it was Hardy..... very awkward. (like I'm trying to steal something from him....)

However, a night of networking eventually turned to be horrendous! In fact, I thought I was 'Oosh-ed out' by the drinks or the music played by the 'UK DJ'..... (nika...?? nika...??) We learnt that never ever drink alcohol which you can't see the label or brand from the bottle. Was it cheap vodka? or was it even vodka at all...? maybe shouldn't blame their choice of drinks, maybe because we are so use to Belvedere and Goose vodka.... that's why 'low-end' vodka can piss you off easily. Nevertheless, the drinks was not the main issue here.... service was so so considering its a free flow party..... (we had only 2 beers, 2 vodka - trashed!!)

The main issue of the night is this so-called 'UK DJ'....... OMFG! I'm not gonna say anything.... (go read Yukun's blog for more details - djyukun.blogspot.com) It's not our style to critisize other DJs..... but we had many other people doin' it there that we had to join in the fun!

Left the place before 11pm, feeling Oosh-ed! Didn't actually remember anything untill we reach the club..... Remembered downloading the 'event-details' to some people. Later, the Denon boys came and started another round of mayhem in dbl O.

Till now, I'm still trying to re-call the things (stupid and embarassing things) I did last night. Remembered vaguely that I went to all the DJ consoles and bothered the DJs..... I think. One thing for sure is that.... I went home, I didn't drive but took the cab, I didn't beat anyone or get beaten, I didn't molest or get molested, but I did make some foolish things....... its just me sometimes..... Anyway, at least I'm single and didn't have to make other person worried or angry anymore. Potential 'hook-ups'.... at least they saw the ugly side of me.....

Tonight...... de-tox. Got to buy lots of green tea drink.... can't drink in the outlet anymore. They made us pay for it!! WTF!

2 comments:

Adminstrator said...

you had 2 glass of white wine too.

later i bring green tea too...

detox today... intox tomorrow. vicious circle.

razaq said...

technically only 1 glass... it was in a champagne glass, smaller. the feeling's sux!