Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday, Broken sunday!


Was roting at home until early evening when I nearly commit suicide due to extreme boredness. (except for a 'little' company and encouragement from the sms-es). Decide to go out for a walk in town and get some essential stuff. No more groceries shopping...*sigh*

Unfortunately, got 'lost in translation'.... ended up burning a hole in the pocket!! damnit!



yea!... got me-self a PSP to counter the boredom and long-flight that's coming in the next working trip. I'm becoming a gadget freak .... and its freaking me out!! no-shit! its a guy-thing but is it worth the money, especially with the limited time I have......? we'll see. Anyway, its cheaper than a normal handphone or iPod.

Next, ..... get a new.........

5 comments:

Adminstrator said...

PSP... dun tempt me...

iPod? yeah, you need coz the one at the bar sooner or later going to end up belly up!

razaq said...

make them pay for a new one....

Adminstrator said...

the PSP... it's alluring... damn it!

razaq said...

I will bring to work and ogle at it.. videos, music, pics, games, modified versions can surf and use as and audio interface!

Adminstrator said...

dun tempt me, can?