Saturday, April 07, 2007

UPDATES.......

Had a great show at the Muzika Extravaganza concert....... (Mediacorp + RTM). Our segment and Hady Mirza's slot had the biggest applause and cheer. For a moment it felt really good to be a celebrity, but the photo-sessions was really a chore. I'm not photogenic nor a hip-hopper (more of a grasshopper).... felt very funny acting in front of cameras and obliging to fan's request. the autograph session was not too bad. I think I prefer being the normal person.. not the celebrity thingy.......

Last night's guest DJ from Bkk (JDJ Soundheaven) was really cool. Funky house at its best. Grooving, driving and pounding.... my kinda sound. Crowd seems lost and drowned in the bottles of champagne...... it looks like a 'trade party'.... Michel Lu was there, Giogio Ferrari, Ivan & Cara (New Paper), so are many others from the industry that I can't name them (eM Studio is suppose to be their 'secret' hideout from the public)

Getting ready for another long night....... I hope its gonna be as hilarious as the other weekends.

tomorrow sunday yet??

2 comments:

Adminstrator said...

CONFIRM... IT'S SUNDAY TOMORROW!

Time to catch up on Zzzzzzzz... hope I don't salivate on the pillow... hahahaha!

razaq said...

the minister CAME over to me and shake hands ok!! hahaha... he asked what the hell of equipments we use.. never seen anything 'futuristic' before...