Saturday, April 05, 2008


At 7am this morning, as I barely close my eyes to sleep, my grandmother called my mom and demanded to talk to me. Oh no!! I thought something bad happen. I thought she gonna nag at me for not picking her up from the airport last night. I had to drag my ass off the 3-layer mattress and talk to granny. Guess what she has to say........?!

"Wah!! You're in the papers AGAIN!!....... Have you seen it?! have you seen it?! Normal people get into the papers only once in their life, you got 4 times in 10 years!!" - well Granma, I'm not your normal, typical Mat Yoyo.....

Apparently, she was more excited than me. Even Mom was cool about it. Maybe Granny got excited coz she found another angle to 'sell' me out. In other words, match-making me to her choices of 'potential candidates' would be more exciting. Oh ya......... I was given the ultimatum to find a bride by end of the year, or else, they gonna match-make me.

Anyway, I'll try and put up the article here if I can find a way of how to do it........ and share with everyone what was written. I'm still trying to locate and retrieve the other articles from the National Archives. The other 2 articles was half-page full, with lots more written about it.

Just in case if you stumble on the Malay paper, its in Berita Harian 5th April page 31 - ADAM Minggu Ini ( ADAM of the Week )....... no need to buy, I don't get percentage for sales incentive.

5 comments:

Adminstrator said...

Granny wants to find for ADAM... a suitable EVE.

:p

razaq said...

'Eve' don't exist..... only 'if'.

Adminstrator said...

Would you settle for a stEVEn then?

Faz said...

I spotted a typo. It stated ur age as 32. Kwa, kwa...

razaq said...

yea Faz, it was a mistake. Actually, its suppose to be 27........ ;)