Friday, April 25, 2008

Seriously, how desperate can one be?? From a guy's point of view, after taking the photo, what can you actually do with it? Would you be sexually satisfied? Is there anything new under that skirt? Does it talk? I know in some parts of the world, 'that thang' can smoke cigarettes, blow bubbles and even squirt liquids onto dart boards....... But really, what kinda satisfaction do you get from taking that photo?? Desperations has its limits.

Some people say, men's brain is equivalent to the size of his testicles, while women's are the size of their boobies(silicones are not eligible for this statement). I can't confirm because I'm never interested in human biology & anatomy. What I know is that........... I'M GONNA STOP DRINKING CORONA!! (I wonder if Heineken paid the guy to wear that t-shirt)

This week, I'm gonna gatecrash the Chivas party with Mr Montana aka Big Kahuna...... and bloody irritate the DJ.



Oh........ I heard, Yukun's playing...............

No comments: