Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Its 2.30am....... I was just awoken by a dream. No, it was not a nightmare. Just a dream. An unpleasant one. And no....... I didn't have any wet dream. It was as dry as the Mojave dessert, lonely as Akon's ass and sad as the sadistic dominatrix. All I could remember and see was 3 person, 2 familiar faces and a stranger whom I only know my name.

Not sure what was it all about but it has lots to do with the things that is going around me right now. An old man use to say, dreams are sleeping games. The mind is still working during sleep which succumb to dreams and nightmares. Some may be warnings, some may be intuitions, some may just be personal fantasies that are 'just fantasies'.

Since its only 2am, so early in the day, this dream should not be taken lightly. It is something real, it is reiterating it to me that I should take notice. I can't help but keep thinking about it. I need to go to sleep. Got to work in the morning..........

Oh man...... work. Its hard to be productive when you're not trusted anymore.

I think the definition of the above is called MIND FUCK.

No comments: