Sunday, April 27, 2008


FREAKIN' SHIT!!!

I was reading some stuff on the net and stumble on some pages of "Take the Gay Test". Being a Sunday night with nothing much to do or watch on TV, I decided to take the questionaire for fun. Nothing serious, just lame questions of daily routines and stuff. And it actually freaks me out. I did 3 other such 'tests'...... and freakin' shit!!!!! all the results were more or less the same!!!

The first test says........ "You're 66% Gay!"
The second test,........... "You're 64% Gay!"
The 3rd test................. "You're 68% Gay!"

WTF!!

Oh my......... am I really one........ ??


Goodness gracious......... HELP!!

Now, you should try the questionaires and see if they didn't snook me ..........

TAKE THE GAY TEST

4 comments:

Adminstrator said...

Yukun's straightforward "Are You Gay Test"

1. DO YOU PREFER TO LOOK AT A PAIR OF FIRM TITS OR A SAC OF HANGING TESTICLES?

2. SNATCH OR COCK?

3. DO YOU PLEASURE YOURSELF WITH A FINGER UP THE BUM?

If your answers are...

1. Tits, 2. Snatch, 3. No.
You're straight as f**k, if you answer otherwise, I'll be pretty worried if I were you.

:p

razaq said...

Got to make sure Robbie gets this.... I think he has a bigger problem. He said I miss Yukun.....

Adminstrator said...

OH SH*T!!!!!!!

*buys a ticket out of town*

adr3n said...

And he said "I wanna show YK my big, nice black...........................................








records. :p