Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Yesterday, I went to the doctor for my back-ache. The pain was unbearable that I can't even lie comfortably. I had to slowly wiggle my way up and walk slowly to shower and get dress. Damn, I feel old! Since my regular GP is in Paragon, I had to properly dressed and travel all the way to town to see the doctor.

Here come the saddest part of the whole afternoon......

Total time I spent in the consultation room was 1 min 25 sec!! All she did was look at my back and asked if I need MC!! Damn it!! My back hurts.....

And guess what kind of medicine I got ??!! .... A dashed of medicated cream (the ones you use at soccer games), medicated plaster and paracetamol! WTF!! Like that I should just go Cold Storage, and not the doctor. And instead of giving me 3 days MC (normal for backaches), she say 1 day enough to rest. If still pain, can come again. Yeah right!! Come all the way to take MC??! Farker!!! If I'm lazy to work, I can afford to take leave or time-offs....... no need go doctor.

At this moment, the pain is still there. I've smeared the cream on my skin, plastered and taken paracetamol...... now what??!!

By tmw, if its still there, I'm going for traditional massage, if it doesn't work....... go "massage baby".........hehe.

*****************************************************************************

On a different note, we're on 'high alert' looking out for female-DJ for a new outlet. Apparently, its an all-female outlet. I was told that its something new an original....... errrrr....... Have you heard of Coyote Ugly? The cheesy joint at Mohd Sultan which was filled with lesbians? have you ever been to Tanjong Pagar? Which part of this concept is new? Btw, there are no female-DJ who play cheesy music. But what I can do is record the music as mixtape, put a beautiful girl wearing headphones behind the console and act like she doing something. How's that? Good idea, Razaq!

So here goes, if you know someone who know someone who know anyone, that killed someone, who wants to earn decent money by acting like a DJ, please give me a buzz. Only females...... no female wannabe, no female impesonators, no she-male. Don't try to cheat me coz I'll check!! Literally!!

Whatever your secret, I'll find out...!!

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

all-female concept...

wait... i look for you... hang on, what's that? oh, garang guni...

"old newspaper... old newspaper"

*LOL*

elsewhere, a voice sez... "yukun, stop bitching"

:p