Saturday, April 05, 2008


Its 4.30am....... I got home just an hour ago from a bloody-long-tiring day. Started the day at noon, went for a meeting, then off to the outlets to get things ready for the typical Friday night events. Today, I had 3 venues with 'live' bands....... all requested the extra attention to their set-ups and sound management. As much as I don't really have to do it...... its not nice to turn down such requests from the talents. I'd help them out anyway I can as long as they gonna have a good show. Its pretty sad also if I have to keep doing this even when I have my own crew/staff at my disposal.

Sometimes I wonder how I coped with the things I did or, where I got the energy to run around to get things done. The truth is ............. I AM FREAKIN' TIRED!!! but again, this is what I chose to do, and it keeps me sane. Yes I don't have social life, yes I don't date, no I don't have enough personal time, no I'm not married nor have a girlfriend, and ........ yes, I'm beginning to feel sorry for myself. Once again, I did this to myself.

A colleague today asked how I can manage myself doing all this? Seriously, I don't know....... and I don't want to know. I've been doing this for 10 years.... In my line of duty, I live by the statement....... "the show has to go on......" ........ However, someday it has to stop.

Another person thinks that I'm an "extraordinary" worker........ Yeah sure, extra work, ordinary pay?!.... hmm...... maybe?

(private ranting) On a different note, someone I know suddenly disappeared, again, without trace. Hopefully, everything's ok......... maybe things worked out well with the family, that's why I'm not needed anymore. Anyway, life goes on......

I'm thinking about having a quick getaway this sunday....... and find some quiet time on my own. Unfortunately, it's never fun running off alone........

Ok, gotta stop here. Gonna go watch Martha Stewart........ (yeah, I know it's phatetic)

No comments: