Saturday, April 26, 2008


I think the devil is fcuking with my mind, or..... am I getting really dumb or confused about all the situation. Suddenly, everything is wrong again....... even when instructions are followed to the every inch of the bakar wood. I may not have the money, or the best person for the job or knowledge...... but does anyone really watch and listen? I understand that people don't care what I know, what's important is what 'they' want.... but again, how can I be wrong when I'm following exactly what the orders are??!

How can anyone tell the zookeepers that the tigers have change their stripes when those people haven't been to the zoo for many many years? How can Maradona tell Pete Sampras that he is holding his racket wrongly? How can? How??

Well........ the ocean is wide. There are enough fish for everyone. They gave me a chisel to carve out a boat, while others have electric drills and jacksaw. Now, they blame me for taking too much time to built the boat, and all the fish have moved to other parts of the ocean.

Didn't know that it was my fault.....??

The morale is at all-time low. Not expecting a shoulder to cry on or a cleavage to ogle. This is a reason why guys like me have blogs. We only speak to ourselves. Some people call it mental-disillusion, self-pity, bla, bla, bla......... in simple English, its called LOSERS.

I'm not even looking forward to the Vietnam trip next week. The DJ workshop wouldn't help, I'm not in proper mind to conduct seminars or workshops, but getting away might just help. Being away for a few days with the Duke might even put the brain back in track.

Gonna channel the balance energy (not that I have any left) on charitable work. Gonna go collect donations for my new MacPro..............






- personal rant........I didn't post this. My other-self did it..........

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

*tummyache from laughing*

... enjoy The 'Nam with The Duke!