Thursday, December 27, 2007


Bloody Hell........! For 2 days I got stuck in traffic en-route to work...... It would be normal if I get stuck on the CTE due to peak hours, unfortunately, this is caused by THE ROBINSON'S SALE!! Imagine the congestion starts way before the kampong Java tunnel, and it goes thru all the way to Centrepoint carpark. I don't quite understand why the drivers insist on parking in Centrepoint when they know its gonna be full, traffic is hell and they can actually use the time getting stuck in traffic to park a lil' further, like at Emerald Hill, Cairnhill or even at Killiney. All these places are like 2 mins walking distance from Centrepoint!

Truthfully, I think Robinson has the best sale in town. They are genuine and you really get a good deal out of it. Knowing that, its actually funny to see aunties rushing into the store the moment the raise the shutters. Worst, few years back, there was an incident when 2 ladies tried to wrestle each other for a quilt (it was last peice).

Talking about shopping, just realise I need new clothes and pants and jeans and shoes and....... not sure if I lost weight but all the pants seems lose, t-shirts getting small, shoes getting dirrty (i don't wash shoes, when its dirty, buy new one).....

Last night tried to get into GUCCI.... long queue. I think I should stop buying GUCCI stuff..... getting very common, mainstream, and BENG...... better use the money to get MacPro!! hah!

No comments: