Monday, December 10, 2007

For the past week, we have been reading about the Asian Idol that's happening this week. People asking to support our homegrown talent for the competition and such. There were also reports and forums debating about not getting enuff support........ Today, I got an email from certain 'friend' looking for support for the above event.

Ok... here goes.

................................"duh"

No disrespect to anybody. I do hangout with Hady when we're with our boys..... in fact, we have something in common ...*wink*.... not that I'm being bias, but I have my own thing goin' on and I didn't get any support at all...... and I'm not frowning. I already have my own 'Asian' title that I never brag about...... nothing important. And nobody need to know.

Be reminded that we're in Singapore. People always talk about supporting but none actually ever materialise. The question they always ask..."What do I get for supporting you..??!"

For all its worth...."have fun, dude."



...told you I'm a nice guy......

6 comments:

Adminstrator said...

Singapore Idiot... Hardly Missed Lah!

Geddit? It took me 4 second to come up with that...

razaq said...

unfortunately, some people can differentiate between glass and diamond......

Adminstrator said...

ha! tell me about it!

some can't even tell what REAL talent is... which to me is playing Love Generation and getting away with it despite laughing out loud above the speaker volume.

"come on toshi!!!!"

Benesia said...

Enjoy the trip ;)

Own the babes in India!!

razaq said...

hallo...... I'm going to Sri Lanka. Not India..... u fail Geography ar??

Benesia said...

OMG!!! This is so embarrassing!

Waaahahaha!

Forgive me dude... Too much of india favour from where I'm staying... Will do you an india dance when you back.. lol