Thursday, December 13, 2007


I think I'll be the next person to bring back the bubble tea fad, especially among the guys......

Today at lunch, I asked a colleague to buy me the watermelon bubble tea frap from Plaza Sing...... Since I got no time for lunch, I had to sit on ma desk and work while sipping the bubble tea.

While drinking the bubble tea, something struck my mind and feel senses from the tongue.

Does anybody ever realise that the black jelly actually feels like titties in ur mouth..??!! Don't put many, just one in ur mouth and let it play with ur tongue and lips..... go try now!!

See.....?! Feels like it, right??!

If anyone don't know what I'm talking about, or can't relate to this post, I suggest that you go to Seng Shiong market at Tekka Mall and go look for RAJAGOPAL (he's the one with the white forehead)

No, I don't have a corrupted mind. You just can't run away from reality.

No comments: