Thursday, December 06, 2007


YOU PEOPLE SHOULD RELAX AND TAKE IT EASY!!!!!

Goodness gracious me!!!!...... this morning I had 4 people sms-ing, calling me, to express their unhappiness about the recent ERP post. All had the same question......."WHY ARE YOU WRITING ABOUT ME...?!" They also warned me that if I don't take out the post, they'll stop reading this blog.

You know what....?! I suggest you all stop reading this blog, and start taking the "Chill-Pill"
What makes you all think that I'm writing about you. There are millions of other people that I may write about, that I don't even know. Anyway, there were no names or persons directed to, and I don't talk about other people's being.

Maybe lots of you are bored at work, at home that you have to read my posts as your daily dose of entertainment. In fact, you're bored at home with your spouses that you're having affairs and now angry with me for posting such 'thoughts'...... Too bad...... I don't give a flying-f*ck. I DIDN'T direct it to anybody....... if you eat chilli, you'll feel the heat..... (that's taken from the old Malay proverb which is so over-use)....duh!!

You may think that I'm very insensitive towards other people's feelings by posting in this blog. Some may think that their affairs are now publicly known due to my 'insensitivity'....... What a bunch of CRAP!!!! If that much people read this blog everyday, I'll be a freaking millionaire!!

So, before all you people tell me to GET A LIFE, HAVE A THOUGHT FOR OTHERS, BE SENSITVE, bla bla bla bla...... why not ALL YOU PEOPLE , relax, take the 'chill-pill' ,AGAIN, have a lil' sense of humour, laugh a bit...... because, the world does not evolve around you, and be happy that you are not the only one in this world who has secrets or affairs....... don't blame people like me if you're unhappy. The best you would be doing is, don't tell others about it. I'll write about anything that intrigues my mind. no pun intended.

No comments: