Friday, December 28, 2007



Not expecting anyone to understand this..... but if you do, you're Mac compatible.

Its funny when you read the Mac vs PC forums. People battling it out on who has the best OS. It gets pretty rough and uncontrollable. The fact is that, those people are actually losers..... it doesn't matter who has the best OS as long as you're comfortable with whatever you're using. As much as I love my Mac (soon gonna be "I love my Macs"....), PC is still ok, so is Linux OS. The only time when you have to start worshipping the OS is when....... your OS get laid and you don't....!!! hah!!



2 comments:

Benesia said...

haha.. comparison between home PC and Mac on making home videos was hilarious..

I myself faced lots of problems with PC while working on some of my videos.

Les said...

the video comparison is funny. but yeah u can run adobe premier on the PC too!

and i've seen a MAC crash... in school more then once. lol