Sunday, January 06, 2008

For the past few days, I've been hearing about people around me trying to start fulfilling their new year resolution. Some want to quit smoking, drink less alcohol, start jogging, lose weight, bla, bla, bla......... not sure who will make it to have the will power to fulfill their resolution. Being in the thick of 'action', I've got to share my new year resolution also......

This year..... I'm gonna try and gain 300 pounds..... so that I'm eligible for the reality tv show...... THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!!



No....... I'm not going after the prize money. I just want Jilian Micheals to train me....... hah!!

Jillian Micheals - trainer

like they say...."motivation comes from within......." - total Hotness.

******************************************************************

Some say I'm already a LOSER for watching such crappy tv show. Well........ at least I don't rush home to watch Deal or No Deal. And, what's wrong with watching ELLEN and Martha Stewart. At least there's something to learn...... What do you learn from watching Deal or No Deal.....?? I guess so......NOTHING!! And.... which part of it is 'entertaining'? The contestants, the girls, the host, the banker......? I guess so....... you're not sure.



4 comments:

Adminstrator said...

Deal Or No Deal has a valuable lesson... Some number(s) avoid at all cost...

:p

razaq said...

I'm not superstitious.... but don't joke about 'unlucky' numbers..... for all its worth, we had fun playing 'catching'.

Adminstrator said...

nevermind tv... this week got new "movies" in the Lacie drive!!!!

razaq said...

my weekend companion....... Mac Movies, courtesy of Ms Lacie..... I hate Heartbreak Kid. Saw a piece of 'me'......