Thursday, January 24, 2008


I don't know why I'm always meeting newbies who always brag about who they know, what they have and where they've played..... in Singapore. As much as 95% of the stories are crapshit, I don't care and I don't give a fuck!...... I don't need to know and stop dropping names. As far as I'm concerned, if you're good and have followers, you're always welcome to share the decks.

What's worse is that number of times, they would tell me that I should mix in a particular way, use a particular equipment and communicate with a particular person to engage DJs ..... that they like........ wtf! Not enough, I was told that I should learn how to market myself so I get the opportunities to play overseas or other local clubs, provided I'm good enough.

Like I so hard-up to play overseas or anywhere else........??

Whatever I use, how I play, when I play, who I spin with and who I know ..... is definitely not your problem. I'm not here to please anybody.... I'm just working my ass to bring back the 'bread'. Not interested to be haters to other crews, not interested to play politics with other DJs. We're all working, just like the factory workers and the garbage collectors. Those who think that they're doing it for passion, next time when play anywhere, don't ask for payment. See how it works for you.

And don't tell me how to market myself. I'd rather do my marketing at Cold Storage on Sundays at Great World City. Actually, I missed doing that with ......
Anyway, since some people think I should play overseas (provided I'm good enough).... here's my tentative schedule till Jun this year..... Piss Off dick head!

Mar - Surabaya, Bandung, JogJakarta, Jakarta
Apr - Sri Lanka, India, Vietnam, Shanghai
May - Bali, Sydney
Jun - Bangkok

Not only the trips are for DJ gigs, but I'll be doing DJ workshops, seminars and product launch. I repeat....... DJ WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS..... one more time.... WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS.

I appreciate the help to enlighten me about music, DJ-ing and products. But, stop dropping names.......

Wouldn't it be embarassing for the person while talking to me, he told me that he's a good friend of RAZAQ and helped in endorsing Denon DJ. Bragging about how he also use to play in MoS Bangkok with Razaq. Who the FUCK is this guy?? He's talking to me and he said he's a buddy of RAZAQ....... then who am I?? ROJAK??

Kepala Buto!!

piss off, dude........ go get your head out of you arse.



And btw, this little devil just got in from the Japan factory this morning. I'm gonna test run it this weekend. No cd slots, dual layer midi controller, multiple effects, bla, bla,bla......boys please move aside. Oh, don't bother comparing it with other brands. Its a totally different animal. Like I said, its not a cd player.

Guess who's the first in the whole of Asia is holding on to this shit. Apparently, Japan are not gonna release this in Asia until there is a 'GO AHEAD' by..........
ahem........ ya, I know I yaya-papaya..... I can afford to.

Now, will the real slim shady, please stand-up.......

No comments: